The latest update will add support for Wifi enabled DSLR cameras. Now you can create movies in studio quality. The update will also bring a new project browser with options to order all your movies as well as see your movies as film stripes for a better overview. More features of the update are:
- We restored the merge feature with the option to merge multiple frames at once. All merge operations are fully undoable now.
- ISO 50 has been added as new lowest ISO setting.
- Fixes an issue where images names where not correct when exporting all images.
- The last used FPS value is the default value for new projects.
- You can now scrub the timeline during playback.
- All projects can be accessed directly using iTunes file sharing. No export necessary. This way you can copy or backup all projects at once.
- When using iTunes file sharing, projects can be used with the macOS version of the app without converting first.
- Spanish translation improved.
- Red curtains from movie player removed.
- PIN code for projects removed.
Changes since last beta:
- ADDED: Project: Support for Files app added. Projects can be added, copied and deleted using the files app.
- ADDED: Painter: Option to zoom the canvas independed from the layer.
- UPDATED: Painter: Image and canvas data are not updated if no changes where made.
- ADDED: Painter: Button to jump to the previous and next frame.
- ADDED: Painter: Option to show a grid overlay added.
- ADDED: Title: Current frame is used as image for new title/credit. This way you can apply a template to a current frame.
- ADDED: Title: 18 new easy to use title and credit templates added.
- UPDATED: Title: The title text should always be the top layer / order of importance
- UPDATED: Title: Move green ratings into credits rather than title.
- UPDATED: FPS: The frame rate is capped at 30FPS.
- REMOVED: Project Detail: PIN code removed. Lock or unlock removed. (Since projects can be accessed from Files app it doesn't make sense any more.)
Want to create movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube? Then this is the app you’ve got to add to your collection. Everything you need is right at your fingertips. No computer needed. It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with. Create fantastic movies your friends will enjoy or share it with the world on YouTube, Facebook and other sites. Cool themes, titles and sound effects are easy to add, too.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form