I'll usually detail what's new with every beta release. I'll send out around 2-6 betas for each new version of the app.
Reminder is the best way to keep track of your reminders on iOS. Quickly add multiple reminders in a row using the return key. Set time and location alarms to make sure you don’t forget the important stuff. The interface was designed specifically for iOS. Reminder was built to be quick to launch and easy on your battery.
- Create lists to organize your reminders
- Add a time and/or location based alarm to a reminder
- Complete reminders with just a tap
- Automatically syncs via iCloud to Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
- Dark mode for use at night
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form